Friday, October 21, 2011

Rocktober

Who doesn't love October?? The leaf change,the crisp fall scent in the air, and of course Halloween which also happens to coinside with my birthday. I have to say that Maine certainly is beautiful in the fall.
 One of the things we enjoy as a family is trying to out do each other in the art of pumpkin carving, my oldest son is quite the master at it. He does love his Bruins

 This is a Twilight pumpkin, I don't know who carved it, but I thought it was cool.





We also have a Halloween party every year at my brothers house and everyone gets to dress up and party on down. It is a lot of fun. What's better then drunk family shenanigans I ask? Costumed drunk family shenanigans. So what are your plans for Halloween this year? I am going to be a pirate/wench/marauder. Are you taking the kids out trick-o-treating? Are you going to a Halloween party?

6 comments:

  1. I'm turning the lights off and eating all the candy myself, in my fancy pj's/sweats.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm taking the kiddos out trick or treating with some friends, then dinner at my place. i'm assuming one of the friends will get smashed and share TMI like she did last year ;-)

    oh and i'll be pillaging through the kids candy and stealing the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys.. I always buy candy that I like JIC there is any left overs..but I don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters. I DO remember pillaging throught the kids candy tho. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocktober on!

    Having a Halloween shindig with a few friends that know enough about my obsession that I can put FSE out and even dress him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. Nice, I need more FSE's one is not enough for a party..thanks for the luv xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be roaming the streets of the neighborhood with Strawberry Shortcake, Optimus Prime, a phantom, and a sumo wrestler. Then, gorging on fun size candy bars!

    ReplyDelete