Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Goatee God recap



So as everyone has seen all over tumblr and twitter, Rob has resurfaced and man is he Hot Hot Hotter. I mean, who would have thought Rob could get any better looking? He continues to surprise all the time.
 I have spent numerous hours today just swooning over this man. There are a lot of amazing photos and edits out there, and these are all re-blogs of ones I have been drooling over all day.


I mean, look at this face..

He looks almost like he could be a musketeer in this one .
And then we have this little video of Rob, and OH MY GOD! That sweet, bashful boy just makes me weep from every orifice I have.So, how did you spend your Sunday? Daydreaming like me?  Thanks for the photos goes to PattinsoninParis18, Iceangel34,twisherry,Angelic-demon,rpattzer. You guys sure did make my day enjoyable.
Swoon away ladies, swoooon away.

No comments:

Post a Comment