Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ode to the Peen

OK! So, for my first official post, I came across this last night on tumblr and thought...why not. So, without further adieu, I bring you  Robpeen. Is it live? or is it memorex? At first glance I was like..Whoa! Is that real? Is there a manip going on here? Is there a flashlight in your pocket? I mean, what's UP Rob? Oh wait, Do I spy Kristen in the mirror there? That may explain a lot.
So then I decided since I'm already here I may as well see what else is out there. And lo and behold there is a smorgasbord of Robpeen readily available. For instance, the peek a boo peen.. Have you seen this manip? or is it?
An of course we have the famous green pants pic along with a very nice suited Rob(thank you lemonamour). It really does make you wonder what he's packin.
So, do you have a favorite Robpeen pic?  This will be a short and sweet post for now. I have a lot of work to do on this blog so be patient please.
Blog you soon .Jude

10 comments:

  1. AM I YOUR FIRST COMMENT?!?!

    I truly believe the boy is hung like a horse. HOLY SHIT I can't believe that BD photo, that's his peen head...his PEEN HEAD! Oh my ded.

    For a first post, this rocked btw. Can't wait to read more!

    PS remember the Little Mermaid boner shot?! You know the Disney artists had fun with that one.

    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had only seen the suit one until someone (was it you?) tweeted the shirtless New Moon one yesterday. Is that even real??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @twiredJen, you poped my cherry..and I don't recall the Little mermaid one you'll have to share that.
    Thanks @kitty_elvis I don't believe i tweeted that yesterday, I did the first one late last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Jude.

    Out of all the pics, the green pants is the one I believe the most because the rumor mill is he is curved like a banana. And well, in that pic he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BROKE YOUR BLOGINITY! Congrats bb!

    Ooooh the p33n! Have you seen the video that I posted from starlitviolets on my Happy Bday Amanda post? Lots o peen on there from the Twi Men ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's the way to start a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the blog bb! Definitely a nice way to start :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GAH. Jude....I just love you. And Rob's boy parts. Actually, every part of him.

    MC

    ReplyDelete